Explore the Low FODMAP Diet for digestive relief and wellness. Your trusted accredited dietitians in Melbourne.
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) & LOW FODMAP Diet
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a gut disorder that is common across all gender and age groups. Patients can suffer IBS symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, or a combination of symptoms.
The foods that can trigger the IBS symptoms are different from person to another, and while there are various types of diets aiming to manage the IBS symptoms such as dietary fibre, gluten, fat, dairy and others, low FODMAP diet is one of the most effective IBS treatments that helps a person to learn which foods to eat without triggering symptoms.
- We guide you in a step by step process to learn life style and nutritional techniques individualised for your body and condition needs
- Reset your metabolism
- Get scientific based advice and meal plans
- Meet, text and call your dietitian as frequent as need to feel more in control and increase your confidence (Depends on the plan you choose).
Celiac Disease (Gluten Free Diet)
The symptoms of Celiac Disease can be diarrhea, bloating, fatigue, anemia and osteoporosis. Yet you require a medical diagnosis to confirm the Celiac Disease symptoms.
If you have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease already, then a Gluten Free diet is the Celiac Disease treatment available at your hands.
This means you will have to avoid Gluten, as the slightest amount can trigger an immune system reaction.
- Learn the life style changes you need to cope with Celiac Disease Symptoms.
- Learn the foods that you should avoid, mainly those that contain gluten like wheat, rye, and barley, and the gluten contaminated foods, while having a nutrient rich and well balanced diet.
- Get evidence based advice and receive an individualized meal plan to suite your needs and conditions.
The most common food allergies are sesame, soy, peanut, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, dairy (cow’s milk) and wheat.
If you are suffering from any type of allergies and you need guidance on how to avoid the triggering foods while having nutrient rich and well balanced diet, then we are here to help.
- In a consultation we can learn about you situation, life style and allergies.
- Provide the necessary education to read labels and manage the symptoms.
- Provide a meal plan with foods that suit your condition.
Lactose Ingolerance is most common and is found in milk and dairy products as well as some processed foods. Some bodies do not have enough enzymes to break down lactose, a condition we call lactose intolerance, which can be managed by having a low lactose diet.
The symptoms of lactose intolerance can ad inconvenience and affect your lifestyle, symptoms can include Diarrhea, Bloating, wind, and cramps
- Get a balanced and individualized meal plan to promote a good health while avoiding intolerance triggering foods.
- Get the necessary education, tools and evidence based advice to support you.
- Get control of your condition, and put an end to your daily inconveniences.
We have various plans to suit every condition. Below we expand on what we deliver as part of the "Initial Consultation", Please visit the Prices Page to learn about Packages and Programs.
The Initial consultation session is a 60 minute session.
Offering both face to face and TeleHealth / Online.
The session will include:
- Body composition Analysis using our extremely precise InBody and Tanita Scan machines to measure your body parts individually, and then give you results explanation* this service is exclusive for Face-to-Face consultations.
- Lifestyle review and questionnaire.
- Review your personal health status and blood test results if available.
- Assess your nutritional needs based on your condition and your targets.
- Set realistic goals and provide nutritional advice and tips.
- Get scientific and evidence-based advice
- Learn how to read Nutrition Facts that are relevant to you.