Sylina is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor of Human Nutrition and Masters of Dietetic Practice.
Meet Sylina Abouzeid
Sylina has both clinical and community experience in chronic disease management, such as diabetes, kidney disease and cardiovascular disease, as well malnutrition, disability, and oncology.
She has a special interest in weight management, digestive and gut health and has completed additional training with Monash University in the use of low FODMAP diet for managing IBS.
Sylina is passionate about educating and empowering clients with knowledge and skills to achieve practical and sustainable dietary changes. She uses a patient-centred approach, guided by the latest nutrition evidence to tailor dietary recommendations to their specific lifestyle and needs.
Sylina has experience volunteering overseas, where she undertook a Nutrition and Public Health Internship in Fiji, working with the Fijian community to help educate and treat patients with diabetes.
- Accredited practicing Dietitian
- BS in Nutrition and Dietetics from La Trobe university
- Masters of Dietetic practice from La Trobe University
- Member of Dietitians Australia
- Member of Nutrition Australia
- Monash FODMAP trained Dietitian
- Life! Program Facilitator
- Optifast Accredited Dietitian
- NDIS worker certificate
- Infection Control Training
- Certified InBody Operator