Racha Slim, the visionary founder of NutriBlooms and an Accredited Practising Dietitian with over 13 years of experience. Racha earned her bachelor’s degree in nutrition and dietetics from the American University of Beirut, laying the foundation for her commitment to excellence in the field.
The founder and principal dietitian of NutriBlooms
Leveraging her broad expertise, Racha employs Australian and World Leading Standards and Guidelines in her role as an Accredited Practising Dietitian. She provides scientific and evidence-based consultations, empowering clients to achieve their goals while feeling motivated about them.
Racha’s knowledge spans various areas of nutrition and dietetics, with a particular emphasis on weight management, behavioural and lifestyle modifications, heart health, hypertension, diabetes, blood sugar management, child nutrition, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Moreover, she has a keen interest in Low Carb Healthy Fats (LCHF) diets, offering valuable support to clients struggling with weight loss or managing conditions like diabetes, insulin resistance, and PCOS.
Visit Racha’s profile on DA here
During her teenager stage, Racha has always struggled with weight problems and hypercholesteremia and desperately tried a lot of fad diets. This has driven her to study Nutrition and Dietetics. Then afterwards she became her own nutritional voice and set herself free from the dark tunnel of weight struggle and adapted the healthy lifestyle.
Her personal experience made her passionate to help and counsel over 100s of patients to reach their goals because she believes it is simply ABCD and anybody can do it.
- Accredited practicing Dietitian
- BS in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of Dietitians Australia
- Member of Nutrition Australia
- Optifast Accredited Dietitian
- Life! Program Facilitator
- Monash FODMAP Trained Dietitian
- NDIS worker certificate
- Highfield level 3 Award in food safety in catering by Boecker
- CPR certificate
- DoFoodSafely certificate by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria
- Paediatric Nutrition certificate, course by Monash university
- Infection Control Training
- Certified InBody Operator